Latest dispatches from the campaign trail
Posted by David N. Bass at 09:30 AM
- U.S. Sen. Richard Burr has a 5-percentage point lead over Elaine Marshall, a new survey from Public Policy Polling finds.
- Vice President Joe Biden will be in Chapel Hill later this month for a Democratic Party fundraiser.
- TownHall.com columnist Jillian Bandes discusses the Etheridge-Ellmers race in N.C.'s 2nd Congressional District.
- A PPP survey finds that Democrats will be in better shape if Obama and Bill Clinton stay off the campaign trail.
- WaPoís The Fix lists N.C.'s 8th Congressional District race as a potential addition to its list of competitive races (and it includes an open poll).
» Return to posts for July 07, 2010
» Return to the Locker Room